You can also follow us on our page and feed.
- Clyde Space links up with top American university to produce “game-changing” ocean monitoring April 21 2015
Clyde Space has announced it is building CubeSats to observe the changing biology of the surface ocean and its implications for the marine food chain, climate scientists, fisheries and coastal resource managers, and a range of other experts from the military to oil spill responders.
- Clyde Space wins £1m Outernet contract March 14 2015
CLYDE SPACE, has signed a £1million deal to build three CubeSats for American global broadcast company Outernet Inc in an international partnership deal funded by the UK Space Agency.
- Our CEO is featured in this month's Herald Business Magazine January 19 2015
Clyde Space CEO, Craig Clark, is featured in this month's Herald Business Magazine where he talks about the growth of the space industry in Scotland and his ambitions for the company.
- Clyde Space CEO Announced as Winner of the Baird of Bute Award for Innovation September 15 2014
The Baird of Bute Society have announced the 2014 winner of the Baird of Bute Society’s Scottish Innovation Award as our CEO, Craig Clark.
- UKube-1 Post-Launch Update August 28 2014
- UKube-1 Launch Day! July 08 2014
On Tuesday 8th July 2014, UKube-1 - the UK Space Agency's first mission, Clyde Space's first complete CubeSat platform, and the first satellite to be built in Scotland - will be launched from the Baikonur Cosmodrome at 16:58:28 BST.
- Clyde Space reveals record orders and expansion plans April 10 2014
Clyde Space, the Glasgow-based company putting Scotland’s first satellite into space, has announced record orders of around £3million for the last year. The record-breaking figure was announced by CEO, Craig Clark MBE, as he revealed new orders from the US Air Force Academy and the Belgian Institute for Space Aeronomy.
- Launch Date Confirmed for UKube-1 April 01 2014
The launch date of UKube-1 has been confirmed as 19th June 2014 from the Baikonur Cosmodrome, Kazakhstan, where it will be launched on a Russian Soyuz-2 rocket.
- Clyde Space to launch first Haggis into Space April 01 2014
News Alert April 1st, 2014: Clyde Space has confirmed today that Scotland’s first satellite, UKube-1, is set to carry a live haggis into orbit. This will be the first time a haggis, alive or otherwise, will leave Earth on a space adventure.
- Top award for Clyde Space engineer December 09 2013
Stephen Greenland a systems engineer at Clyde Space, the Glasgow-based company putting Scotland’s first satellite into space has been awarded a major grant by one of the UK’s most prestigious scientific bodies.