You can also follow us on our page and feed.
- Clyde Space forms US company and reveals UK expansion on visit by First Minister Nicola Sturgeon to Scottish HQ January 27 2016
Clyde Space, the pioneering company which designed and manufactured Scotland’s first satellite, today announced it is opening its first subsidiary company in the United States.
- Clyde Space part host the annual Canada-UK Colloquium. This year’s theme is SPACE! November 24 2015
This annual event took place in Glasgow on 20-21 November with visitors from the UK and Canadian governments. The Colloquium meets annually and aims to increase knowledge and educate the public about the advantages to be drawn from a close and dynamic relationship between the two countries.
- UKube-1 Completes Mission November 02 2015
UKube-1, Clyde Space's first complete satellite, has now completed its nominal mission following over 14 months of operations.
- Happy 10th Birthday to us! May 29 2015
This week marks 10 years of pioneering CubeSats and Small Satellites at Clyde Space. Time has flown by as we've worked on so many different programmes with fantastic customers and collaborators across the globe.
- Clyde Space links up with top American university to produce “game-changing” ocean monitoring April 21 2015
Clyde Space has announced it is building CubeSats to observe the changing biology of the surface ocean and its implications for the marine food chain, climate scientists, fisheries and coastal resource managers, and a range of other experts from the military to oil spill responders.
- Clyde Space wins £1m Outernet contract March 14 2015
CLYDE SPACE, has signed a £1million deal to build three CubeSats for American global broadcast company Outernet Inc in an international partnership deal funded by the UK Space Agency.
- Our CEO is featured in this month's Herald Business Magazine January 19 2015
Clyde Space CEO, Craig Clark, is featured in this month's Herald Business Magazine where he talks about the growth of the space industry in Scotland and his ambitions for the company.
- Clyde Space CEO Announced as Winner of the Baird of Bute Award for Innovation September 15 2014
The Baird of Bute Society have announced the 2014 winner of the Baird of Bute Society’s Scottish Innovation Award as our CEO, Craig Clark.
- UKube-1 Post-Launch Update August 28 2014
- UKube-1 Launch Day! July 08 2014
On Tuesday 8th July 2014, UKube-1 - the UK Space Agency's first mission, Clyde Space's first complete CubeSat platform, and the first satellite to be built in Scotland - will be launched from the Baikonur Cosmodrome at 16:58:28 BST.