You can also follow us on our page and feed.
- UKube-1 Post-Launch Update August 28 2014
- UKube-1 Launch Day! July 08 2014
On Tuesday 8th July 2014, UKube-1 - the UK Space Agency's first mission, Clyde Space's first complete CubeSat platform, and the first satellite to be built in Scotland - will be launched from the Baikonur Cosmodrome at 16:58:28 BST.
- Clyde Space reveals record orders and expansion plans April 10 2014
Clyde Space, the Glasgow-based company putting Scotland’s first satellite into space, has announced record orders of around £3million for the last year. The record-breaking figure was announced by CEO, Craig Clark MBE, as he revealed new orders from the US Air Force Academy and the Belgian Institute for Space Aeronomy.
- Launch Date Confirmed for UKube-1 April 01 2014
The launch date of UKube-1 has been confirmed as 19th June 2014 from the Baikonur Cosmodrome, Kazakhstan, where it will be launched on a Russian Soyuz-2 rocket.
- Clyde Space to launch first Haggis into Space April 01 2014
News Alert April 1st, 2014: Clyde Space has confirmed today that Scotland’s first satellite, UKube-1, is set to carry a live haggis into orbit. This will be the first time a haggis, alive or otherwise, will leave Earth on a space adventure.
- Top award for Clyde Space engineer December 09 2013
Stephen Greenland a systems engineer at Clyde Space, the Glasgow-based company putting Scotland’s first satellite into space has been awarded a major grant by one of the UK’s most prestigious scientific bodies.
- Lift-off for sales at Clyde Space as Scotland’s first satellite is shipped for launch October 28 2013
Clyde Space, the Glasgow-based company putting Scotland’s first satellite into space, has announced record sales of £1.65million for the last six months. The figures were revealed as Clyde Space prepare to ship the satellite, UKube-1, to Moscow this week for launch aboard a Russian Soyuz-2 rocket on February 10.
- We're Hiring! September 15 2013
We're looking to expand our team. Check out our careers page to see if there's a job for you...
- Visit to Clyde Space by SF author, Ken MacLeod May 20 2013
Ken MacLeod, one of the UK's leading SF authors, visited Clyde Space to have a look at Scotland's first satellite as it goes through final preparations for shipping to the launch site.
- Marketing Internship Summer 2013 May 01 2013
We have an opportunity for a 3 month internship in a marketing role creating technical content for our website and brochures...