You can also follow us on our page and feed.
- Top award for Clyde Space engineer December 09 2013
Stephen Greenland a systems engineer at Clyde Space, the Glasgow-based company putting Scotland’s first satellite into space has been awarded a major grant by one of the UK’s most prestigious scientific bodies.
- Lift-off for sales at Clyde Space as Scotland’s first satellite is shipped for launch October 28 2013
Clyde Space, the Glasgow-based company putting Scotland’s first satellite into space, has announced record sales of £1.65million for the last six months. The figures were revealed as Clyde Space prepare to ship the satellite, UKube-1, to Moscow this week for launch aboard a Russian Soyuz-2 rocket on February 10.
- We're Hiring! September 15 2013
We're looking to expand our team. Check out our careers page to see if there's a job for you...
- Visit to Clyde Space by SF author, Ken MacLeod May 20 2013
Ken MacLeod, one of the UK's leading SF authors, visited Clyde Space to have a look at Scotland's first satellite as it goes through final preparations for shipping to the launch site.
- Marketing Internship Summer 2013 May 01 2013
We have an opportunity for a 3 month internship in a marketing role creating technical content for our website and brochures...
- We're recruiting! April 09 2013
We're recruiting an FPGA Design Engineer and a Flight Assembly Technician. Get that CV polished and check out our career page for more info...
- In Video: Scotland's First Minister and Scotland's first Satellite February 07 2013
In this video, Scotland's First Minister, Alex Salmond MSP, takes a close-up view of Scotland's first satellite in our cleanroom on before it gets shipped from Scotland to the launch site.
- New Animation of UKube-1 January 28 2013
Comissioned by the UK Space Agency, this animation highlights the modular nature of the Clyde Space CubeSat platform. It also highlights the variety of science and technology that can be sqeeuzed into such a small package. We think it is really impressive, hope you like it too...
- UKube-1 Signs up for Launch and Completes Thermal Vacuum Testing December 21 2012
UKube-1 – the UK’s first CubeSat mission and Scotland’s first satellite – has ‘booked’ its journey into space on a Russian Soyuz-2 rocket. UKube-1 has also completed Thermal Vacuum Testing to verify the spacecraft operation in a simulated space environment.
- University of Glasgow and Clyde Space set to put brakes on space junk problem November 19 2012
Engineers at the University of Glasgow and Clyde Space Ltd have developed a practical solution to the increasing problem of space debris.