2U CubeSat EPS
Part number: CS-2UEPS2-NB
2U CubeSat EPS
In order to maximise system efficiency, we have adapted our highly
succesful 3U EPS product to extend its input votlage range to as low as 4
multi-junction solar cells in series. Therefore, our 3U EPS product is
ideally suited for 2U CubeSat missions. In order to minimise the volume taken up by the battery and EPS combined, we have modified the connector header to use lower profile connectors, thus enabling the EPS and battery combination to have a lower profile. We have included this 3D model below for informational use.
- Integrated active solar array maximum power point tracking.
- Battery charge management for Lithium Ion and Lithium Polymer batteries.
- Battery under-voltage protection.
- 3.3V, 5V and Raw Battery buses with over-current protection (other voltages available on request, please contact us for advice). See the User Manual for current ratings on regulated and unregulated votlage lines.
- Telemetry and telecommand via I2C interface.
- Over-current and battery under-voltage protection.
- True dead launch - ideal diode and separation switch.
- Can be operated in parallel with additional EPS units to increase the power handling capability.
- See our CubeSat Power Distribution Module for the ability to switch and monitor up to 24 separate loads via dedicated over-current protected power switches.
- All manufacturing at Clyde Space is to our ISO9001:2008 accredited processes by our ESA trained assembly staff (Quality at Clyde Space).
- We will be happy to customise our EPS to meet your solar panel configuration - please contact us for advice.
CubeSat EPS Factsheet
3D Models in .step format and User Manual
Add to basket